- Rigorous hygiene (extra hand soap and cleaning of hard surfaces)
- Checking if households to be visited by our teams are self-isolating
- Contactless greetings and maintaining distance between people in the workplace and in homes
- No air travel – unless business-critical meetings
- No larger conference or external meetings – activities planned to be executed digitally if possible
We currently have no major challenges. We will continue to supply and maintain our much-needed products and services for the many vulnerable people who are completely dependent on them to make their everyday life easier. We take our responsibility seriously for supporting them, particularly at a time when they’re feeling very worried about the risk to their health of contact with strangers in their homes.
Let us all stay safe and take the necessary precautions to combat this virus.